Monday, August 6, 2007

Fifth Meeting

The Most Challenging Thing I have ever Accomplished

I think the most challenging thing that I ever done is when in second year high school I'm to careless that I'm getting addicted in playing computer games, even the days in school I always cut classes and always inside the prefect of discipline office. My other case is I have full of debt because of the playing cards they even went to our house to tell my mom that I have debt and my mom pay it all, but not all my debt are always paid by my mom. My greatest challenge is I told to my self that I don't want my current status on life back there so I think the best way to earn a normal life. I've been studying in the last third and fourth semester to earn high and better grades in a miracle I made it and graduated in second year. I only made it because I programmed my self that I'll be a loner because if your a loner you are free and sometimes you have lot of friends but me I'm a kind of loner that if you talk to me I'll respond friendly and of course I'm not biting people and I also have a Best friend hehe.

No comments: