Monday, August 6, 2007

Sixth Meeting

A. What challenge did you take?

A challenge that I'm taking now is I'm trying my best to have better grades and have at least one honor at least in one subject.

B. Were you able to beat the challenge? How do you feel about it?

For now I only have good grades for now but it's not good enough to have an honor but I'm trying my best and I feel refreshed if I have learn a thing that I don't understand.

C. What have you realized / learned from your experience?

Yes I've learned that if you don't have principle in life every thing that you've done is wrong.

An Inconvenient Truth

The Most striking scene in the movie?

The most striking scene in the movie would be the slides that Al Gore had made. The slides which are the effects of the Global warming.

Your feelings and emotions while watching the movie?

I become aware of using some high technology machines which can cause too much carbon emission.

Your realization after watching the movie?

I realized that the result that was caused by the Global warming is worldwide. And it’s all because of us.

The specific actions you can commit to take care of the environment

The specific actions that I can commit to take care of the environment are change a light bulb into a fluorescent light; drive less; recycle more and buy more recycled; checking my tires; using less hot water; avoiding products with a lot of packaging; adjusting our thermostat; planting a tree; and by turn off electrical device when not in use.

No comments: