Sunday, July 29, 2007

Fourth Meeting Questions

Looking back at the list of your positive characteristics and qualities, what do you feel and realize about it?

My positive characteristics is friendly but it's not being some kind of friend that others do like they approach already to ask you something. Mine is better than others because I only aproach someone that I already see his/her attitudes and last when other approaches me i'm friendly and talkative but other says that i'm suplado but that's true but why i'm like that because ayoko ng away hehe but i'm approachable and friendly when you talk to me. But i'm still lack in experiences that's why I like studying in MCL to do more exciting and learn more good values.

"The Golden Rule says "Do unto others as you would have others than unto you."

A. Given the following situations, how would you like to be treated by your teachers and schoolmates:

When you have given wrong answers to the questions during the recitation?

I'll expect that they will understand because everyone is committing mistakes.hehe

When you are expressing your opinion during class or group discussion?

I hope that they will think logically because my opinions are out of the world but in some point my opinions are true hehe that's how I think.

When you are giving suggestions during your group work or presentation?

During on those situations they always agree what I said because I think before I act or suggest but sometimes I'm not like god that is always right that's why sometimes I'm wrong.

When you commit a mistake?

Like I said earlier everyone is committing mistakes that's why when I commit mistake don't just laugh at me instead help me and make my mistake to be a right.

When you don't like doing what they ask you to do?

Don't judge me because that's how I do it. Except sometimes in work like my father said to me, in work you do not ask questions but you follow only.

When they want to give you comments or suggestions?

In somewhat reasons it is obvious that if you're in a group you are privileged to have an comments or suggestions.hehe

B. Considering the given ideas on how to treat others with respect, what can you commit to yourself in terms dealing with MCL community: teachers, students, employees, security, maintenance/janitors and canteen personnel?

In somewhat reasons we need to respect them because they only do what they only right to do to their works and I'll try to avoid conflicts dealing with the whole MCL community.

No comments: