Sunday, July 29, 2007

Second Meeting Questions

How was my first week of stay at MCL?

First I was too quiet and I'm not friendly because it is obvious that I'm not yet familiar in this school but I'm amazed that our school is so large and the facilities is too great that's why I enjoy my self. When the orientation of the subjects I met already some classmates they where too friendly but me at first I’m shy but when I spoke to them I didn't realize that I’m not shy at all because of their kindness to me. When I met our teachers first I was nervous but after days past I felt happy because the teachers are approachable and kind also. My favorite is Sir DC because he is like a comedian. About my course it was not bad because I’m once to be an 1st year at letran calamba I take there is computer engineering but I said to my self that it’s to much for me so I change course. When I take accountancy in MCL it’s so interesting because the subjects are not stressful because its balance. For my adjustment it’s easy because in college life it is more exciting because you have a lot of time but the subjects are difficult.

How would you like your first year in college? What specifically you have to do to achieve these desires?

In my first year in college I was so exited and together I'm so nervous because I will meet other new classmates and professors. I like to finish my college to have a better job in the future and have a job that an accountancy student like me will dream off. I can achieve this desire by using great understanding and Knowledge.

No comments: